Instagram Advertising & Creative Content Tips
Moss Marketing – A short 30 minute guide on Instagram Advertising & Creative Content Tips for small businesses. Get the Handout Guide from Marie Shields as a PDF after attending the event. See Meeting Recording HERE. Available until July 27th. Access Passcode: Insta2021!
Third Wednesday Lunch & Learn July 21st 1.00 to 1.45 pm
What will you learn?
This short session will tap into the ‘social-six’ Instagram tips to help you to understand your business Instagram profile, and uncover the features within that could best benefit your marketing. From hashtags to stories, reels to shopping tags – we’ll simplify and demystify the app, and set everyone up for Insta success!
The social-six: what we’ll cover:
- Perfecting your shop window display: is your Instagram profile sending the right message when a potential customer visits your profile? We’ll establish the basics.
- Nailing your bio: oh the old elevator pitch, it’s here to stay, today – it takes the form of your Instagram profile ‘bio section’ have you harnessed yours?
- To hashtag or not to hashtag…: Spoiler: Always use (the right!) hashtags. We’ll go over how, where, which and why to use those useful little waffles.
- Camera Roll(ing): From photos to videos, we’ll take a look at lives, carousels, reels, IGTV and figure out the best way to showcase your business in this fast paced world.
- Sponsored by…: Paid-for posts, we’ll talk through putting budget behind your posts and connecting with Facebook (built in automations) to run ads.
- Team work makes the dream work: Collaborating with influencers, running competitions, working with other businesses to grow your profile, what is worth doing, we’ll look at the ideal tactics.
Who is the event for?
Small to medium sized businesses who market their products and services on social media, and are currently using Instagram/are interested in using Instagram to reach the right audiences. If you’re curious about how Instagram works from a business perspective, and how you can make the most out of the platform to market your business, then this online event is for you.
Speaker bio: Marie Shields (Moss Marketing) .
Marie Shields (Moss Marketing) is experienced in helping businesses to create and maintain successful digital marketing campaigns. Turning small business social media accounts into strategic online channels. Delivering digital content, plans and training to help grow, resonate and sell. Intentional marketing with lasting impact – and the right results.
The above Lunch & Learn will be a 45 minutes session of content and 15 minutes for questions. We will use ZOOM to deliver this meeting online.
Registration at Eventbrite FREE
All registrants will be sent the link as it is a limited capacity meeting specifically for certain Donegal Business Networks and guests.
All attendees will leave with a link in the follow up email to a downloadable pdf with the tips from Marie
Donegal Business Network
Donegal Women in Business
Tech NorthWest SkillNet
and Business Matters at Highland Radio