Visit DBN initially before considering membership
DBN meets every Wednesday morning at 6.45 am in the Radisson Hotel in Letterkenny for a structured meeting from 7.00am sharp which ends at 8.30am sharp and is followed by a 4* breakfast. It is a great chance to network and promote your business. Get an invite from a member.
6:45 Open Networking over coffee and biscuits
7.05 Education slot
7.15 60 second presentations – Everybody to promote their own business
7.50 One to one’s 5 minutes each way – Get to know someone new
8.00 Pass referrals and/or positive feedback
8.10 10-minute speaker, followed by referral and revenue reports
8.30 Close followed by 4* Radisson Buffet Breakfast included
What do you need to do?
- Pick a Wednesday morning to visit us
- Book here as a visitor by email – the breakfast is catered so we need to know numbers
- Be prepared to stand up and speak for 60 Seconds about your own business
- Bring €10 fee for meeting room overheads and this includes the 4* breakfast
- Bring plenty of business cards and flyers to pass out
Benefits & Advantages of full Membership
Benefits are many, including:
- Local Network group promoting local businesses
- Category Exclusivity – only one member per business category.
- Increased business via the most cost and time effective method of marketing – word-of-mouth referrals
- Become a spokesperson for your industry within your local area
- Access to Business Development Workshops
- Invitation to special functions/events
There are other advantages you can avail of:
- Free business profile on our web site
- Low cost Advertising
- Low cost Training
- Outside of “normal” work hours
- Low cost annual membership
- Great 4* location
- 25 plus other members
As a full member you will be expected to abide by the dBN code of Ethics to maintain the integrity and reputation of the group.
Industry exclusivity – a key component of DBN is that of industry exclusivity – we allow only one person per profession
By joining DBN you will be locking out your competitors and taking advantage of this unique referral generating system, subsequently positioning your business as the preferred provider for your industry.
Developing a word-of–month marketing strategy for your business starts here – Are you doing it ?
2 referrals per member per week
1 1-2-1 meeting per week
1 Visitor per month
€1,000,000 turnover over 12 months
“Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is success.” Henry Ford
DBN Lite Membership
As a result of the huge success of DBN we had capped full Membership at 25. Due to the logistics of having limited time on a Wednesday morning, DBN Lite has been created to allow people visit up to once a month without needing to apply for Full membership, as long as your Category is not already filled.
This is ideal for someone who cannot commit to weekly meetings, but who wants to get involved. Twelve visits a year could make a big difference to your business. The attendance fee for use of meeting room, refreshments and full breakfast is €20. There is a small Annual Fee €125
DBN Lite is not membership. After you visit twice you can join the Lite programne, to be entitled to visit up to once a month. You can still apply for full membership if your Category is available.
Benefits include attending meetings, attending Training, giving and receive referrals, doing 121s, bringing visitors and being included in Social Events.
• Following the initial two meetings if visitors can’t or don’t want to become members of DBN they can apply to be a DBN Lite Affiliate.
• DBN Lite Affiliates must attend a maximum of 1 meeting per month provided their category is not filled by a DBN member
• DBN Lite Affiliates do not hold exclusivity to the seat, if a membership application is received from another business, it will be considered.
• DBN Lite Affiliates can apply for full membership at any time provided their category is open and the network is accepting new members.
• DBN Lite Affiliates are welcome to attend all open training seminars and social outings.
• DBN Lite Affiliates are allowed to miss I meeting within a 6 months rolling period (2nd miss and seat will be opened)
• DBN Lite Affiliates must do one 1-2-1 per month and it will be tracked.Lite Affiliates commit to attend one meeting per month on a Wednesday of their choice – one absence allowed in any 6 month rolling period
Many of our 25+ members have been members in this group for over 3 years! They meet at least once every week and know how to spot an opportunity for each other
When you get to know someone, you want to help them out. Referrals are
key drivers of word of mouth
marketing that we learn to identify for each other
When we help each other out, we get business in return, and only refer quality clients and only to quality suppliers who will deliver quality