Celebrate National Women in Enterprise Day on Wed 16th October
To celebrate National Women in Enterprise Day 2019 on Wed 16th October we will focus on Women in Business – #MakingItHappen. Come and visit us that morning, especially if you are a woman in business. Book HERE.
NWED has been going for over 10 years and celebrates Women in Enterprise and at the same time offers an opportunity for other women, who are just starting, to meet some seasoned veterans. Come out and meet some truly inspirational women, from all walks of life, from BioChem to Community projects, engineering to design.
Meet Toni Forrester from Letterkenny Chamber of Commerce, Rachel McLaughlin from Donegal Woman and many more Women in Enterprise locally.
Meet on Wednesday morning at 6.45 am in the Radisson Hotel in Letterkenny for a structured meeting from 7.00 am sharp which ends at 8.30 am sharp and is followed by a 4* breakfast. It is a great chance to network and promote your business. Book HERE. The token fee is €10 payable at the door to cover room hire and food.
6:45 Open Networking over coffee and biscuits
7.05 Education slot Clare Ryan
7.15 60 second presentations – Everybody to promote their own business
8.00 One to one’s 5 minutes each way – Get to know someone new
8.10 Pass referrals and/or positive feedback
8.20 Referral and revenue reports
8.30 Close followed by 4* Radisson Buffet Breakfast included
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO DO?
- Book that Wednesday morning October 16th to visit us
- Book here as a visitor by email – the 4* breakfast is catered, so we need to know numbers
- Be prepared to stand up and speak for 60 Seconds about your own business or interest
- Bring €10 token contribution for meeting room overheads and this includes the 4* breakfast
- Bring plenty of business cards and flyers to pass out. Bring a pop up banner to display outside the room if you have one. Send us one Powerpoint slide if you have one, to be shown as you speak for 60 seconds..
For some useful Networking Tips click HERE