Navigating Brexit – Lunch and Learn with Easy Customs
Navigating Brexit – Customs Clearance with Easy Customs
March 3rd. Lunch & Learn 1.00 to 1.45 pm
Easy Customs – A short 3o minute guide on how to navigate Brexit and Custom Clearance
What you will learn?
This short webinar will discuss how to deal with import, export and customs.
Delays at customs due to incorrect or inaccurate declarations can result in disruption to both business and customers. The team at Easy Customs will help guide you ensuring your business operates smoothly and that you avoid additional customs charges when ordering from UK suppliers.
This information session will cover the key steps in getting your goods into your customer’s hands in the UK.
Who is the event for?
Anyone trading in goods who are exporting to, or importing from GB, particularly businesses in Donegal Derry area
Speaker bio: Conall Dunne, Easy Customs –A Fellow Chartered Accountant with an MBA in Strategic Management, Conall has a strong track record of delivering real commercial value to businesses over the last 20 years.
Clare McEldowney, Easy Customs – A qualified Supply Chain & Customs Manager, with Executive Management experience across several blue-chip organisations both in Ireland and the United Arab Emirates over the past 20 years.
The above Lunch & Learn will be a 45 minutes session of content and 15 minutes for questions. We will use ZOOM to deliver this meeting online.
Register at Eventbrite FREE HERE
All registrants will be sent the link as it is a limited capacity meeting specifically for certain Donegal Business Networks and guests.
Easy Customs: 10 Questions all businesses should ask themselves
1. Do you have your EORI number?
2. Have you considered INCO terms and potential UK/NI requirements?
3. Have you reviewed your commodity codes? Do you know potential duties?
4. Have you considered whether your products fall under Sanitary and Phytosanitary requirements (i.e., Agri Food)?
5. Have you discussed Customs requirements with your suppliers and transport partners?
6. Have you considered Rule of Origin?
7. Do you need to register for REX?
8. Have you considered Brexit supports (LEO, Intertrade Ireland, Enterprise Ireland? Invest NI)
9. Have you considered VAT requirements?
10. Have you considered other issues such as Movement of people, currency etc?