*** Currently meeting online via Zoom Wednesday mornings at 7.00 am
DBN meets every Wednesday morning at 7.00 am via Zoom for a structured meeting from 7.00am sharp which ends at 8.00am sharp. It is a great chance to network and promote your business online. Get an invite from a member to get the link. Or fill in the short contact form here>>>>>
7.05 Education slot
7.10 60 second presentations – Everybody to promote their own business
7.40 One to one’s 5 minutes each way – Get to know someone new in a Breakout room
7.50 Pass referrals and/or positive feedback followed by referral and revenue reports
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO DO?
- Pick a Wednesday morning to visit us online
- Book here as a visitor by email – the 4* breakfast is catered, whenever we meet offline, so we need to know numbers
- Be prepared to stand up and speak for 60 Seconds about your own business
- For Online meetings there is no charge whatsoever. For physical meetings bring €10 token contribution for meeting room overheads and this includes the 4* breakfast
- Send us one Powerpoint slide if you have one, to be shown as you speak for 60 seconds.
For some Networking Tips click HERE
Note: Outside of COVID we would meet at 6:45 for Open Networking over coffee and biscuits in the Radisson Hotel in Letterkenny and the meeting would be followed by a 4* breakfast. At any physical meetings bring plenty of business cards and flyers to pass out. Bring a pop up banner to display outside the room if you have one.
Many of our 25+ members have been members in this group for over 3 years! They meet at least once every week and know how to spot an opportunity for each other
When you get to know someone, you want to help them out. Referrals are
key drivers of word of mouth
marketing that we learn to identify for each other
When we help each other out, we get business in return, and only refer quality clients and only to quality suppliers who will deliver quality