*** Currently Monthly meeting in person in Railway House F92 R902 and online via Zoom by invite
DBN meets on a Wednesday morning at 7.00 am via Zoom for a structured meeting from 7.00am sharp which ends at 8.00am sharp. We meet every first and third Wednesday of the month. It is a great chance to network and promote your business online. Get an invite from a member to get the link. Or fill in the short contact form here>>>>>
7.05 Education slot
7.10 60 second presentations – Everybody to promote their own business
7.40 One to one’s 5 minutes each way – Get to know someone new in a Breakout room
7.50 Pass referrals and/or positive feedback followed by referral and revenue reports
8.00 Close Followed by some Networking over an option breakfast get together
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO DO?
- Pick a Wednesday morning to visit us in person or online
- Book here as a visitor by email – the catered breakfast is catered, whenever we meet offline, so we need to know numbers
- Be prepared to stand up and speak for 60 Seconds about your own business
- For Online meetings there is no charge whatsoever. For physical meetings bring €10 token contribution for meeting room overheads
- Send us one Powerpoint slide if you have one, to be shown as you speak for 60 seconds.
For some Networking Tips click HERE
Note: We meet at 6:45 for Open Networking over coffee and biscuits in Letterkenny and the meeting would be followed by an optional catered breakfast. At any physical meetings bring plenty of business cards and flyers to pass out. Bring a pop up banner to display outside the room if you have one.
Meeting location: At offices of Conall Dunne Accountants, Railway House, R940 Ramelton Rd, Gortlee, Letterkenny, Co. Donegal, F92 R902
Many of our 25+ members have been members in this group for over 3 years! They meet at least once every week and know how to spot an opportunity for each other
When you get to know someone, you want to help them out. Referrals are
key drivers of word of mouth
marketing that we learn to identify for each other
When we help each other out, we get business in return, and only refer quality clients and only to quality suppliers who will deliver quality